- Specialization in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Behaviour assessments to gauge therapy starting points
- Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Determine antecedents, behaviours and consequences of behaviours in various environments.
- Functions of behaviour and how to address them.
- Parent training
- Dealing with Challenging behaviours.
- Generalizing behaviours outside of the center learning environment.
- Behaviour Therapist training and assessment.
- School based behaviour assessments
* During COVID-19 physical distancing restrictions, behaviour consultation will only be provided to children also receiving in person behaviour therapy within the T&K center. Unfortunately off site observations and assessments cannot be conducted at this time.
- Functional Behaviour Assessments (FBA) – determine the function and motivation of behaviours. FBA’s are completed over several sessions and provide a road map to understanding why behaviours are happening and how we can change them. FBA’s provide therapists and other stakeholders protocols and guidance on strategies to promote change through positive behaviour supports.
- Behaviour Plans of Intervention – these documents, mainly for children under the age of 6 or those in our distance learning school programs, outline in detail the specific areas of weakness through which T&K’s behaviour therapy sessions are conducted. These plans are updated three times per year, using our daily session results and progress graphs to determine overall and mean scores of progress for each skill being taught.
- Progress Review Meetings – regular meetings reviewing current progress of skills being taught. **Please note, during COVID-19 physical distancing restrictions, these meetings will be held on ZOOM**.